September 3 – 10, 2019 · $1995 pp (double occupancy)
Located in the medieval village of Terrasson, France, learn about the 5 Elements that are the ‘building blocks of all life’ according to Ayurveda.
Learn yoga tools and meditation practices to connect to the 5 elements within and outside yourself to restore a balance and rejuvenate.
Get inspired in the stunning region of the Dordogne, France.
The beautiful area of Dordogne, an undiscovered part of France by North Americans is the perfect place for a week of a replenishing session using the five elements as building blocks of life.
Come live a week in a beautifully renovated home in a French Village. Slow
down, enjoy leisurely 2-hour lunches, daily walks, a traditional French market, beautiful Gardens – all while taking in the relaxing pace of French life.
Meet Your Host
Anne Ryan is a hatha yoga teacher, certified yoga therapist, healing arts practitioner, creator, dancer and artisan. She brings 25 years of experience, wisdom and creativity to her teachings. Through workshops, classes and trainings she fosters participants ability to create remedies for everyday life with the tools of yoga and self discovery.
· 7 nights accommodation
· Daily continental breakfast
· Co-op cooking in-house with market food and delicious local, healthy produce and/or enjoying area restaurants
· Visit to the Lascaux Caves and Jardin Imaginaire
· Local market day and explore local artisans: glass-blower, ceramics, chocolate and walnut oil
· Yoga mat
· Sun hat & sunblock
· A journal
· Comfortable walking clothes & shoes
· Water bottle
· Health insurance
The 5 Elements
Classes have a body friendly approach and are supportive of individual needs, cultivating health and well-being, while moving you towards an integrated balance in all aspects of your life.
· Explore the beauty of the Dordogne, its gardens and local markets all while applying the 5 Elements
· Learn how to balance your life through the 5 Elements
· Daily yoga based on the properties of the 5 Elements
· Daily meditation techniques and guidance
Session fees – 7 nights, 8 days
· $1995 per person Double occupancy only
* Session fees do not include airfare, but we work with a travel agent.
** Additional 3-Day Paris or Bordeaux Tour also available
*** Plum Village of Tibetan monk Thich Nhat Hanh and Moulin de Chayes Buddhist Centre are located near our session. Please feel free to visit privately before or after our session.