Apart and Together
Although we wouldn’t have chosen the route of being apart together in our practice, there is a gift in all of this change. As we continue practicing social distancing and maintaining health and well-being we are also able to practice together on a more regular basis. If you have been part of the online classes being offered through Inner Quiet Yoga for the last 5 weeks you may be grateful for the benefits of daily practice and online format as well as the flexibility of doing class when it fits in your schedule. It is lovely to hear that this way of practicing has such a positive impact on your lives. Here are some the things people have been finding valuable:
- daily practice, live or recorded
- deepening your practice through different approaches to class each day
- flexibility in your schedule
- an ongoing sense of community
- weekly thematic focus creating a holistic practice over the week
As this format is working well for us I will continue to offer classes in this way. The next session: six weeks May 11 – June 18. All are welcome.
Daily Practice Online:
- 1 asana class per day online with Anne Ryan, live 10 – 11am, Monday – Friday. Weekly thematic content. Classes will vary in difficulty and approach so that you can find the ones that work best for your practice. Can’t make it to the live session? Don’t worry it will be recorded for later viewing, available through Dropbox.
- once a week audio file of a yoga nidra guided meditation
- once a week mudra meditation practice