The Fluid Nature of Change
To help slow the spread of COVID-19 and keep as many people as healthy as possible all in-studio classes are suspended until further notice. We are developing some online options to help you create a home practice and enhance your sense of wellbeing. Remember social distancing and self-isolation are in everyone’s best interest. Breathe, rest, recover.
We practice yoga to help ourselves stay fluid, flexible, able to adapt, to build strength and resilience. Yoga gives us many tools to manage challenging times. Whether your practice takes the form of the physical postures, breathing techniques or meditation, yoga is an excellent way to stay grounded and connected to your essential self. Yoga reminds us of our beliefs and values and is a way to relieve anxiety, strengthen the body, quiet the mind and soothe your heart.
Anne’s Spring Proposal
To help all of the students at Inner Quiet Yoga maintain their practice and to help keep the studio afloat:
Starting March 30. Running for 6 weeks. Access, through Zoom and Dropbox to:
- 1 asana class per day online with Anne Ryan, live 10 – 11am, Monday – Friday. Weekly thematic content. Classes will vary in difficulty and approach so that you can find the ones that work best for your practice. Can’t make it to the live session? Don’t worry it will be recorded for later viewing, available through Dropbox.
- once a week audio file of a yoga nidra guided meditation
- once a week mudra meditation practice
Cost:$90 e-transfer only
- Students who have already paid for the spring session will receive automatic access to this and the rest of your spring fees will be held for future adventures
- Students who’s jobs have been adversely affected by the virus and are facing financial difficulty are particularly encouraged to sign up for these classes. Please let me know your situation and we’ll figure out a solution for the money end of things.
Links to the live feed and recorded sessions will be given to students when they register for class via email: email@example.com using the subject line IQYspring and have sent payment.
If we are all in the clear before we get to the end of the six week run we will revert to our regular schedule, if not we will continue with this and other options.
peace and joy, love and light