The spring online classes are set to begin on Monday March 30th. If you haven’t signed up yet you are still welcome. See details below:
If you are reluctant to start a home practice due to lack of equipment I’ll be selling the studio mats, blocks ,etc at deep discount prices. Everything has been sanitized and resting in an empty space free of germs for the last two weeks. Can arrange porch pick up/ delivery. Please contact me if you are interested. email@example.com
Anne’s Spring Proposal
To help all of the students at Inner Quiet Yoga maintain their practice and to help keep the studio afloat:
Starting March 30. Running for 6 weeks. Access, through Zoom and Dropbox to:
- 1 asana class per day online with Anne Ryan, live 10 – 11am, Monday – Friday. Weekly thematic content. Classes will vary in difficulty and approach so that you can find the ones that work best for your practice. Can’t make it to the live session? Don’t worry it will be recorded for later viewing, available through Dropbox.
- once a week audio file of a yoga nidra guided meditation
- once a week mudra meditation practice
Cost:$90 e-transfer only
- Students who have already paid for the spring session will receive automatic access to this and the rest of your spring fees will be held for future adventures
- Students who’s jobs have been adversely affected by the virus and are facing financial difficulty are particularly encouraged to sign up for these classes. Please let me know your situation and we’ll figure out a solution for the money end of things.
Links to the live feed and recorded sessions will be given to students when they register for class via email: firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line IQYspring and have sent payment.
If we are all in the clear before we get to the end of the six week run we will revert to our regular schedule, if not we will continue with this and other options.
peace and joy, love and light namaste – Anne